Beautifully presented, dressed in all the bells and whistles.
You finally have a reason to get excited, because this is the home that has it all!
From the location, being just a few minutes' drive to Primary & High Schools, the train station as well as Minto's completely renovated shopping centre plus the love and care and attention to detail is what makes 2/10 Eagleview Rd in the highly sought after location of Minto, something really special.
Check out these extras:
• Street facing townhouse providing easy access to and from your driveway and front door plus a stunning modern façade creating an excellent first impression.
• Tiled throughout downstairs with bamboo floating timber flooring throughout upstairs, easy breathing, beautiful to the eye.
• Split-system air-conditioners in addition to ceilings fans upstairs and downstairs
• Formal living room plus an additional games room
• Huge internal laundry plus an additional second toilet practically situated downstairs for guests
• Security grills & screen doors throughout downstairs
• Study nook to upstairs
• Modern lighting in addition to designer door handles throughout
• High quality Bosch induction cooktop to your spacious kitchen will have you host like a chef, with further extras such as decorative feature lights plus a Bosch stainless steel dishwasher too.
• Moreover, there's loads of storage. This incredible townhouse features its very own storeroom, under stair storage, wardrobes to all bedrooms, linen press in addition to a large double garden shed, storage, storage, and more storage!
• Do you love entertaining? Your large undercover entertainment area features lighting and electricity plus it overlooks your low maintenance backyard that also features a garden shed, stencil concreting plus practical side access too.
There are loads more extras to this beautifully presented home. Call today!
Disclaimer: List & Sell Real Estate believes that all information contained herein to be true and correct to the best of our ability and in no way misleading, however all interested parties are advised to carry out their own enquiries and relevant searches.