Beautifully presented, a home that has all the bells and whistles, situated within the Macquarie Fields Selective & Community High School Zone plus within walking distance to the train station, local shops, medical centre, leisure centre in addition to much more. We warmly welcome you to 4/12 Parliament Road situated within the highly sought-after suburb of Macquarie Fields.
Your features include:
• Undercover veranda upon entry overlooking the lovely landscape.
• Large porcelain tiles throughout downstairs along with floating flooring upstairs
• Four split-system air-conditioners throughout
• 18 solar panels
• Completely renovated bathroom featuring floor to ceiling tiles, a his and hers vanity, bathtub, shower, with so much space!
• Two separate toilets
• Walk-in robe, split system A/C in addition to a balcony with lovely views that stretch right out into the treetops, all this and more to your large master bedroom.
• Large windows throughout the home soaks in an array of natural light.
• Huge backyard with plenty of space for the kids to run around and kick a ball. Enjoy the lovely fruit trees lemon and mandarin all accompanied by a lovely magnolia teddy bear tree plus your guests will love the fireplace to your outdoor opened entertainment area, your guests will want to forever stay!
There are loads more extras such as your lock-up garage that has been renovated with tiled flooring, a remote roller door along with internal access plus your laundry has been completely renovated too!
Call for your personal inspection today!
Disclaimer: List & Sell Real Estate believes that all information contained herein to be true and correct to the best of our ability and in no way misleading, however all interested parties are advised to carry out their own enquiries and relevant searches.