When you're looking to purchase a home, it's even more exciting when it's completely renovated. From the completely landscaped front garden, right through to the massive undercover veranda area out the front, this home has had a complete makeover.
The location, situated within walking distance and zoned in catchment of the Macquarie Fields Selective & Community High School Zone plus within a few minutes' walk to Glenquarie's renovated shopping centre as well as Macquarie Fields top shops then only a few minutes' drive to the Train Station, m5 and m7 motorway plus so much more. It's time we introduce, 106 Brooks Street in the sought-after Macquarie Fields location.
Your features include:
• Cement rendered. Giving your home the modern touch!
• Glossy floating timber floorboards, downlights as well as modern patterned timber doors throughout.
• New roof & guttering
• Open foyer
• Walk-in robe with his and hers chest of drawers and shelving to the master bedroom which has been designed as a parent retreat plus all other bedrooms feature modern double built-in wardrobes with chest of drawers, ceiling fans & split system air-conditioning throughout.
• 5 Split-system air-conditioners throughout the home!
• Completely renovated kitchen? Yes please! Caesarstone bench tops tie in with the tiled splash back and polyurethane soft close cupboards and drawers, it just pops! Furthermore, enjoy gas cooking, stainless steel dishwasher, oven as well as a completely ducted rangehood, be inspired to host now that you have your dream kitchen at last!
• If you liked entertaining now you will love it! Your huge undercover outdoor entertainment area is beautifully decked out with a complete view of watching the kids play in the spacious grass area. There's side access plus a double garden shed too! Assorted fruit trees throughout the front and backyard, there's even watermelons!
Call today, this one's too good!
Disclaimer: List & Sell Real Estate believes that all information contained herein to be true and correct to the best of our ability and in no way misleading, however all interested parties are advised to carry out their own enquiries and relevant searches.