Make your statement with two street frontages set on a corner block of 890sqm of land approx. with development potential to subdivide plus investigate granny flat potential too (STCA). You're only within a few minutes' walk to Leumeah Train Station, Leumeah Shops, Leumeah public School as well as Leumeah High School too. You name it, the opportunity is here!
The features of your main residence include:
• Glossy solid timber flooring, freshly painted as well as downlights throughout
• TV points plus built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms along with stunning leafy views to all windows too
• Enjoy therapeutic leafy views that stretch out from your spacious living room, bring the outdoors in right from the comfort of inside your home.
• Completely renovated kitchen which features all the extras from the stainless-steel dishwasher and oven to the 40ml Caesarstone bench tops, polyurethane soft close timber cupboards and drawers, walk-in pantry, all this and more overlooking your massive backyard and undercover entertainment area, perfection at last.
• Completely renovated bathroom? Yes please! Your his and hers floating vanity is accompanied by a modern bath tub along with your spacious shower area which features dual shower heads, floor to ceiling tiles tied in with an elegantly tiled feature wall, this bathroom has all the extras including space and class for those with high attention to detail.
The features of your parents' retreat include:
• Renovated kitchen and bathroom
• Split-system A/C
• Modern tiled flooring, downlights plus freshly painted throughout
• Plenty of storage
• Spacious backyard
Development Potential (STCA)
• Granny flat
There are many more extras such as the roof and gutters that's just 18 months young as well as no neighbours opposite just the view of a gorgeous greenery outlook, all this plus much more awaits you. Call today!
Disclaimer: List & Sell Real Estate believes that all information contained herein to be true and correct to the best of our ability and in no way misleading, however all interested parties are advised to carry out their own enquiries and relevant searches.