Get ready, your dream home is expected to be completed by December/January 2022.
Situated a short walk to Ingleburn Train Station, the newly renovated Ingleburn Village plus a short drive to the m5 and m7 motorway.
Selling fast and while stocks last, in the highly sought-after suburb Ingleburn boasts all the popular extras!
• Ducted A/C
• High ceilings
• Completely tiled downstairs, floating flooring throughout upstairs. Easy breathing & low maintenance!
• Easy access study and 3rd bathroom practically situated downstairs.
• Double built-in wardrobes completely fitted out with chest of drawers and shelving to all bedrooms plus the master features a walk-in robe with a his and hers fit out, ensuite as well as a balcony too.
• Downlights throughout
• Floor to ceiling tiles to all three spacious bathrooms.
• Dishwasher, gas cooking in addition to a completely ducted range hood to your open plan kitchen that features caesarstone bench tops, a large breakfast bench in addition to soft close poly cupboards and drawers.
• Internal access through to the lock up garage with remote roller door plus additional car space.
• Plenty of storage with built-ins throughout, double as well as a single linen press plus under stair storage too. Storage, storage and more storage!
Strictly: Buyers are not to walk into the construction site.
Please note: All photographs, description, floor plan and specific information may be of a different unit in the complex. All units are subject to availability at the time of inspection as we work through the high volume of enquiry.
To All Attendees: Face-masks must be worn, hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry. Please maintain 4m2 distance at our inspections. There may be delays when inspecting due to the attendance limits we have when inspecting properties. Please do not attend if you have the following symptoms: Fever, cough, sore scratchy/itchy throat, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell. Thank you.
Disclaimer: List & Sell Real Estate believes that all information contained herein to be true and correct to the best of our ability and in no way misleading, however all interested parties are advised to carry out their own enquiries and relevant searches.