From lush landscaped gardens front to back, to the fairy-tale picnic and reading areas, with trees that have been trained to overhang over well-nourished lawns, your first impression is like as if this home has come right out of a fairy-tale book. This beautifully presented home can be your story so let's turn the chapter and dream into the future, by calling 1 Lilian St, Campbelltown, home sweet home.
Campbelltown public School, Campbelltown Performing Arts High School, Campbelltown Shopping Mall, in addition to Campbelltown Train Station, are all within walking distance plus the m5 motorway, Campbelltown Hospital, Sydney Western University, as well as Macarthur Square's iconic shopping centre, are all within a short drive too.
• Elevated veranda overlooking trees and hilltops, which stretch kilometres away, out into the open. Peace is the feeling you have, relax and unwind each and every day.
• Double brick residence that keeps the cool in summer and warmth in winter.
• High ceilings with decorative cornices throughout
• Multiple split-system air-conditioners
• Multiple living and dining rooms
• Enjoy sitting by the warm fireplace in winter, roast a marshmallow or two, daydream out into the treetops. All this right from you formal living room.
• Gorgeous leafy aspect to all windows throughout.
• Fully paved and completely private, your undercover entertainment area is dressed in lush plants, which bring an elegant, yet practical design for privacy too.
• Your kids will love exploring, your backyard features scenic passages where their imaginations will run wild, plus the fairy-tale trees that have been trained to overhang over your well-nourished lawns, will make the most perfect reading and picnic areas you can imagine.
Call today, if it's this home you must have.
Subject to council approval: Potential Subdivision Block
923.2m2 land size approx.
Corner block Frontage - Lilian St: 22.84m2 | Ruzac St: 17m
Disclaimer: List & Sell Real Estate believes that all information contained herein to be true and correct to the best of our ability and in no way misleading, however, all interested parties are advised to carry out their own enquiries and relevant searches.