ACCOMMODATING | PRIVATE
ACCOMODATING | PRIVATE
This incredibly hospitable, double story family home, is situated on an impressively sized block, providing yard space for days and very private living. The layout delivers both great communal areas, while also allowing the privacy and space each family member needs. This is the perfect home for a large or growing family and should not be missed!
Located just 5 minutes from Ingleburn train station and 10 minutes from both the M7 and M5 motorways, in addition to being within mere minutes from schools, pools gyms, and many other amenities, 6 Enid Pl offers unparalleled convenience
Your Features include:
• Second downstairs living space (or extra bedroom), complete with ceiling fan, enclosed fireplace and own entryway. Investigate potential boarding income/parents retreat
• Tiles throughout bottom floor, with carpet spanning upstairs, beginning at your split staircase
•Updated three-way bathroom, featuring floor-to-ceiling tiles with second bathroom to bottom floor
• Downlights throughout second story provide that modern feel
• Generously sized kitchen bench space will have you cooking for the whole family and their friends!
• The spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living will have your family entertaining for years to come, and flows into your rear, second story patio, extending the entire length of the home and overlooks your huge backyard and salt-water pool
• Sliding door access from Main Living and Master Bedroom to patio
• Built in robes to upstairs bedrooms, with ceiling fans to all
• Split system A/C
• Gated access to street
• Dual entryway to both sides of the home
• Remote controlled security shutters to all windows
• Single lock-up garage plus extra covered carport
• Garage entry to backyard
• Fantastic Granny Flat potential STCA
This fully featured home needs to be seen to be believed
Call now to book your private inspection
To all our valued clients
If you have any of the below symptoms we kindly ask that you do not visit us or come to any of our open for inspections.
• Runny/stuffy nose
• Sore Throat
Thank you for your continued support. We wish everyone the very best, stay safe.
Disclaimer: List & Sell Real Estate believes that all information contained herein to be true and correct to the best of our ability and in no way misleading, however all interested parties are advised to carry out their own inquiries and relevant searches.