The Most Reputed Real Estate Agents in Helens Park – List & Sell Real Estate!
Deciding to sell up and move is one of the most important things you will do in your life as this affects not only you but your family. That’s why you have to plan very carefully and well in advance when it comes to selling or buying property in Helens Park. First you have to book the best local real estate agent in Helens Park because it is not possible to know about all the properties available for buying, selling or leasing on your own.
Having well established real estate agents like List & Sell Real Estate makes your job much easier because our experienced professionals also are able to help with the legal and financial side of the transactions. You can check the positive feedback we have on our website to know how much we can bring to the table. Clients always come first with us and you can be sure you will always have one real estate agent to deal with during the whole process be it in Helens Park or other suburbs like Rosemeadow , Bradbury and more.
Why It Is Important To Do Your Own Research
At List & Sell Real Estate, our agents build a close relationship with our clients and keep them informed of any new listings in their preferred area. We always stress that buyers and sellers should check around when it comes to choosing a local real estate agent. Ask your family and friends about the real estate agents they have used in either selling or buying their property in the area. Their feedback will give you an idea and help you compile a short list.
Another valuable rule of thumb is to find out how many properties like yours the real estate agent has sold in Helens Park and did the sellers get a better price than the going rate. You have to make sure the agents know the St Helens Park area like the back of their hand, can be trusted, are great communicators and always put your interest above anything else.
Our Recent Sales in St Helens Park
9 ALYAN PLACE, ST HELENS PARK
Situated in a lovely cul-de-sac street, you’re within just a short stroll to St Helens Park Public School as well as a short drive…
9 ALYAN PLACE, ST HELENS PARK
Value for money is only just the beginning. Enjoy the extra space on your hands this home has to offer if you want to move in…
16 KARRABUL ROAD, ST HELENS PARK
Within minutes walk to St Helens Park Shops, schooling, bus stops and parklands as well as a short drive to Macarthur train station…
CONTACT THE AGENT
Some Tips to Pick Your Real Estate Agent in Helens Park:
- Thoroughly research the local real estate agents before making your choice. You can ask family and friends about their sales experience.
- Check if there is a strong team to back your real estate agent as there are many aspects to a sale.
- Ask them what types of advertising they are planning because your property has be on different platforms for maximum buyers
- Local knowledge is very important when choosing the right agent
- Trust. You need someone you can trust and communicate honestly
- Find out how much commission is being charged on the sale. Real estate agents are paid a percentage of the sale price.
- Read the fine print carefully before you sign any documents. Simple way to find out if there are any hidden surprises.
Some Reasons Why You Should Choose Us
- We live and work locally
- We know and understand the real estate market in Helens Park like no other
- We are backed by a professional and knowledgeable team
- Our service is exceptional
- Our prices are affordable
Other Areas We Serve