Make The Right Choice in Picking Your Real Estate Agent in Minto – List & Sell Real Estate
Real estate is a subject which everyone seems to know and talk about. But when it comes to buying or selling properties, the average Australian is no professional and needs the help of a trustworthy real estate agent to nab the best property at the best price, without any problems down the track. A truly professional and trusted real estate agent employed at List & Sell Real Estate will be able to guide you and make sure you cover all bases when buying or selling properties in Minto and other nearby surburbs like St Andrews and Leumeah.
Never underestimate the value of doing your own digging into the experience and knowledge of local real estate agents in and around Minto. Afterall, this is one of the biggest investments or sales you are likely to handle in your life and you need to get the best value for your money. No one wants to buy a property only to find out that there are faults or a catch in the title deeds.
Our Recent Sales in Minto
2/10 EAGLEVIEW ROAD, MINTO
Beautifully presented, dressed in all the bells and whistles. You finally have a reason to get excited, because this is the home that has it all!…
5 RANDALL AVENUE, MINTO
Minto marketplace, primary schools, high schools, Minto train station and more this hot location is just one of the many reasons you will call 5 Randall Avenue…
12 PLOWMAN ROAD, MINTO
Situated within minutes drive to Minto train station, Minto market place, schooling, the m5 and M7 motorway plus much more this is an excellent opportunity…
CONTACT THE AGENT
Why It Is Important To Do Your Own Research
It is important that you do your own research when selecting a real estate agent in Minto. Don’t forget to ask your family and friends about their experience with the real estate agents they have used in either selling or buying their property in the area. Find out how many properties like yours the real estate agent has sold in Minto and did the sellers get a better price than the going rate. You have to make sure the agents know their suburbs very well, can be trusted, are great communicators and always put your interest above anything else.
Some Tips to Pick Your Real Estate Agent in Minto:
- Thoroughly research the local real estate agents before making your choice. You can ask family and friends about their sales experience.
- Check if there is a strong team to back your real estate agent as there are many aspects to a sale.
- Ask them what types of advertising they are planning because your property should be on different platforms for maximum buyers.
- Local knowledge is very important when choosing the right agent.
- Trust. You need someone you can trust and communicate honestly.
- Find out how much commission is being charged on the sale. Agents are paid a percentage of the sale price.
- Read the fine print carefully before you sign any documents. This is a simple way to find out if there are any hidden surprises.
Why You Can Trust List & Sell Real Estate
At List & Sell Real Estate, our agents build a close relationship with our clients and keep them informed of any new listings in their preferred areas. We will never promise you fancy sale prices compared to the market rates. We keep a close watch on the market rates and listings, even those not yet registered officially.
Our real estate agents have been working and networking in Minto and surrounding suburbs for years. Our property evaluations are spot on and we keep abreast of any rezoning or development plans by the local council or NSW Government which may impact the properties in question. You can take a look at our recently sold properties & properties on sale.
Some Reasons Why You Should Choose Us
- We live and work locally
- We know and understand the real estate market in Minto like no other
- We are backed by a professional and knowledgeable team
- Our service is exceptional
- Our prices are affordable
Get In Touch Today!
Please contact our friendly staff at List & Sell Real Estate for free market appraisals, advice, property management solutions. We are open from Monday to Saturday and can be contacted on 02-4627 8448.
Other Areas We Serve