Beautifully presented, this picturesque family home is located within walking distance of Chester Hill Train Station, Chester Hill High & North Primary School, Chester Square Shopping Centre, and much more.Located in a cul-de-sac street, it is time to present 3 Larkview Avenue, located in Chester Hill, a highly sought after suburb.
Among the features are:
· Ducted A/C
· Your undercover awning is complemented by a beautifully landscaped front yard
· Updated kitchen in excellent condition with breakfast nook, pantry, ample storage, plenty of bench and cupboard space, and views of your scenic backyard.
· Two toilets
· The home is filled with natural light thanks to large windows
· Enjoy relaxing beside your formal living room fireplace
· There is a single lock-up garage with an electric door as well as an additional carport and an additional two parking spaces.
· You will be captivated by the beauty of your completely private backyard. Among the many amenities of the home, you will find beautiful gardens, a large shed, and a large grassy area for your children to enjoy.
· Your will love your completely paved under-cover entertainment area. It features an antique wood-burning stove and a food prep bench. With gorgeous Kentia Palm trees surrounding, the setting is very tropical, and it will undoubtedly make you feel relaxed.
Your spacious home has been very well looked after!
Please ensure that you register your details by pressing the "book an inspection" button & follow the prompts. Please use a valid email address & mobile number to ensure you are kept up to date with open home times, changes to the listing & more.
We encourage you to pre-apply for the property once you receive the link as this will reduce any delay in approving your application once the property has been viewed. **Please note we do not accept 1form/Ignite applications**
Disclaimer: List & Sell Real Estate believes that all information contained herein to be true and correct to the best of our ability and in no way misleading, however all interested parties are advised to carry out their own enquiries and relevant searches.